Personal Injury – When To Contact An Attorney (Part 2)
Contacting a Personal Injury Attorney
The amount of compensation is determined by the severity of your injuries. This is measured by the amount of your medical bills, the kind of injuries you have sustained and how long it takes for you to recover. In such cases, personal injury lawyers can make sure that you receive the highest compensation possible for your sever injuries.
When an Insurance Company is Giving You Problems
Regardless of the severity of your injuries or how high your medical bills are, some insurance companies will refuse to make any kind of settlement offer, A tough and experienced personal injury attorney is well worth the hire to avoid this hassle on your own.
Additional Circumstances to Hire a Personal Injury Attorney
- If you have injuries that require surgery or long-term treatment, such as physical therapy
- If you have suffered injuries that result in your inability to work, resulting in loss of income
- If you have any type of head or brain injury
- If you have a prior medical condition that may have been worsened by your most recent injury.
- If you are contacted by the legal representation of the other party involved. Any negotiations or discussions should be done through your personal injury lawyer.
Protect Your Interests
You should never talk to the other party’s legal representation until a professional has evaluated you for your injuries and until you have hired legal representation for yourself.
Sometimes the severity of injuries is not apparent right away and any statements of “I am fine” or “I’m not that hurt,” or anything related could be used against you in a court of law when you seek compensation for injuries that have gotten worse.
Let Us Fight On Your Behalf
If you or someone you know has experienced a personal injury for any reason, contact a Tucson personal injury attorney at Thrush Law Group immediately.